eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
Staff competing against players? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
Staff competing against players? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
Staff competing against players? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
Staff competing against players? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
Staff competing against players? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
Staff competing against players? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
Staff competing against players? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
Staff competing against players? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
Staff competing against players? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
Staff competing against players? I_vote_lcapStaff competing against players? I_voting_barStaff competing against players? I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
Staff competing against players? I_vote_lcapStaff competing against players? I_voting_barStaff competing against players? I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Staff competing against players?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glovacky

Rank Points : 143601

Staff competing against players? Empty
PostSubject: Staff competing against players?   Staff competing against players? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:55 am

Hi. I am quite new to this server and to Rust in general. I have to share something that bothers me about this and other Rust servers.

I belive that people who have admin commands (flying, god-mode, spawning items etc.) should not be allowed to compete against other players. Why? Becouse it's immoral and creates many problems.

Even if that particular admin/mod is fair and doesn't abuse it - he will get reported by players if kills them, becouse of their anger and need of revenge.
Admin taking part in the game is making people question his objectivity.

Maybe we should look for a way to let admins have fun of the game, but it should be somehow restricted?

Can someone from staff also let me know what does he think about that?

I will be glad if more people will post their ideas here.
Back to top Go down
Sploork

Sploork

Rank Points : 147817

PostSubject: Re: Staff competing against players?   Staff competing against players? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 pm

admins here cant fly or spawn items
Back to top Go down
Sploork

Sploork

Rank Points : 147817

PostSubject: Re: Staff competing against players?   Staff competing against players? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:06 pm

so when an admin "Plays Legit" they will not be using godmode or any admin tools or spawned in weapons or flying, they will be using guns they gathered and crafted as well as ammo and other items. i can only see abuse in the fact that they would use godmode, and it doesnt happen often ( of course its easy to forget when you are/arent using it )
Back to top Go down
Glovacky

Rank Points : 143601

PostSubject: Re: Staff competing against players?   Staff competing against players? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Sploork wrote:
I won't tell you his nickname, but there was a guy (probably admin) who teleported to ppl and gave them alot of stuff like c4 and used item to get airdrop for them.

Sploork wrote:
so when an admin "Plays Legit" they will not be using godmode or any admin tools or spawned in weapons or flying, they will be using guns they gathered and crafted as well as ammo and other items.
I know that this is how it's supposed to work, but when an admin is competing against players then there is noone to control him if he's abusing it. Besides even if admin is fair, taking a part in fighting makes players question his objectivity.

I am not saying that any admin is abusing it. I am just saying that it is immoral and impossible to say if it's true. This is why we shouldn't allow it.

Sploork wrote:

i can only see abuse in the fact that they would use godmode, and it doesnt happen often ( of course its easy to forget when you are/arent using it )

See? Even if you are good admin, not abusing it, there is a chance that you could have god mode on while killing player (even if you forgot about).

That's exactly why I made this thread.
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 161959

PostSubject: Re: Staff competing against players?   Staff competing against players? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Glovacky wrote:
Sploork wrote:
I won't tell you his nickname, but there was a guy (probably admin) who teleported to ppl and gave them alot of stuff like c4 and used item to get airdrop for them.

Sploork wrote:
so when an admin "Plays Legit" they will not be using godmode or any admin tools or spawned in weapons or flying, they will be using guns they gathered and crafted as well as ammo and other items.
I know that this is how it's supposed to work, but when an admin is competing against players then there is noone to control him if he's abusing it. Besides even if admin is fair, taking a part in fighting makes players question his objectivity.

I am not saying that any admin is abusing it. I am just saying that it is immoral and impossible to say if it's true. This is why we shouldn't allow it.

Sploork wrote:

i can only see abuse in the fact that they would use godmode, and it doesnt happen often ( of course its easy to forget when you are/arent using it )

See? Even if you are good admin, not abusing it, there is a chance that you could have god mode on while killing player (even if you forgot about).

That's exactly why I made this thread.

Like Sploork said, NONE of admins are not allowed to spawn items. They are allowed to give items for players because they cant spawn them.

2. If you think hes abusing use "report section" and i will check log if he used god mode when he killed you.

3. You guys have to understand it, admin are getting bored, when they are chasing hackers 24/7. That's why we allow admins "play legit". (and that's why we disabled admins items spawning)

+ Admin rules doesn't say, they are not allowed to kill players if they are playing "legit"
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff competing against players?   Staff competing against players? Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff competing against players?
Page 1 of 1