eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
Sploork Mod Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
Sploork Mod Application EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
Sploork Mod Application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
Sploork Mod Application EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
Sploork Mod Application EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
Sploork Mod Application EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
Sploork Mod Application EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
Sploork Mod Application EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
Sploork Mod Application EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
Sploork Mod Application I_vote_lcapSploork Mod Application I_voting_barSploork Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
Sploork Mod Application I_vote_lcapSploork Mod Application I_voting_barSploork Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sploork Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sploork

Sploork

Rank Points : 147817

Sploork Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Sploork Mod Application   Sploork Mod Application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Your In-game name: Sploork

Your real name: Ryan Houghton

Rust playtime in years/months/days: Not an exact amount of time but over 1 years worth of playtime at least 6-9 hours each day

Have you been banned before on the eGc* servers?: No i have not

What experience you have being a moderator? : i am currently an Admin/Moderator on another server but due to personal circumstances i am now actively looking for a new server to become a Moderator on, i have been a Moderator on several other servers, both retail and cracked versions of rust.

Why you should be accepted : i have experience as a moderator on different servers over the past year and change, i am a mature person and respectful to all whom i come to into contact with, i have a vast well of knowledge pertaining to Rust, how it works, how to help people with their ingame issues, i have assisted in the creation of plugins and i am well versed in the many different types of hacking/cheating programs and can identify them almost immediately, my greatest strengths as a moderator is banning hackers, usually i will ban on sight depending on the circumstances but am i also quit forgiving and will let people slide depending on the circumstances, although this is very rare since the use of hacks is 90% of the time for malicious reasons, i beleive i can be a great asset to your moderator team, i currently live in the AEST timezone ( Australia ) and can be on at anytime, and most of the time actively watching over players and helping however best i can, if you chose me as a moderator i believe you will be extremely pleased with how i will perform and you will notice a significant improvement in your players mood and that is what matters most of all, how the players feel when they play on your server, they will feel safer knowing that i am actively banning hackers and helping players in a whole and individually as well, i am also a great event organizer, ( Arenas, Bounty, Airdrops, Team Raids (Against my buildings ) and Treasure Hunts ) so i hope you seriously consider my application,
Best Regards Sploork.
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 161959

Sploork Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sploork Mod Application   Sploork Mod Application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 am

Welcome on board. APPROVED Pm in skype
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/

Sploork Mod Application
Page 1 of 1