eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
Suggestions to game ! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
Suggestions to game ! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
Suggestions to game ! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
Suggestions to game ! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
Suggestions to game ! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
Suggestions to game ! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
Suggestions to game ! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
Suggestions to game ! EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
Suggestions to game ! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
Suggestions to game ! I_vote_lcapSuggestions to game ! I_voting_barSuggestions to game ! I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
Suggestions to game ! I_vote_lcapSuggestions to game ! I_voting_barSuggestions to game ! I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Suggestions to game !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gyozo

Rank Points : 143882

Suggestions to game ! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to game !   Suggestions to game ! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 am

I think remove should have a time limit ! Very annoying if you leave it that way , and im sure everyone does it sometimes !
But when you lose a whole box of stuff with remove then that sucks !
So add time to remove , or if you remove whole box give stuff whats in it ! ( Had seen it on other server )

Other suggestion is about day night ! It is very good that people can vote for day or night ! But its always day :p So if possible would be good to make it so if only 10% of people vote NO then it should stay night ! And daytime voteing can be repeteaded why ? If people voted once for night why repeat and vote for day ? It would make game more realistic i think vithout much voting ! or just remove night.

Back to top Go down
gyozo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to game !   Suggestions to game ! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:43 pm

More suggestions Smile

When raiding remove should be disabled for 3 min from every attack on building ! I saw this one to on other server Smile you cant raid if defender removes your stuff ! he can still build so thats should be enough ! This way people can raid only if player is offline and thats coward way :p

Other suggestion is TPA limit it to 5 per day , so when raiding or anything people cant grief with teleport ! You cant Tp in real life when you die :p
So if limit to 5 then it means in groups its still more 3 player 15 tp Wink
Back to top Go down
gyozo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to game !   Suggestions to game ! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Recycleing suggestion :
I think recycling should be fixed or something on first level gave back only 2 metal fragments on level 5 gave back 10 , i think its very little not worth doing it .
Not sure what is max level so needs maybe further testing but still dont think people will use it if gives that low
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 161719

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to game !   Suggestions to game ! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm

nah recycling is just fine. Just level it up more.
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to game !   Suggestions to game ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to game !
Page 1 of 1