eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
Recommended plugins to improve game I_vote_lcapRecommended plugins to improve game I_voting_barRecommended plugins to improve game I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
Recommended plugins to improve game I_vote_lcapRecommended plugins to improve game I_voting_barRecommended plugins to improve game I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Recommended plugins to improve game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gyozo

Rank Points : 143882

Recommended plugins to improve game Empty
PostSubject: Recommended plugins to improve game   Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 am

All remove have a 30seconds timer and after that will auto deactivate the remove. This is for security measures and also because having it all the time all might cause lag (might as i'm not sure ... but at least it makes less scripts running on everybody)
You can not use Shotguns, Pipe Shotguns or HandCannon to remove.
http://forum.rustoxide.com/resources/r-remover.459/

Even with my Remover tool that blocks building on wood storage boxes when they were used, people still can build boxes under the foundation and a sleeping bag, place the foundation and suicide to get under the foundation and to the boxes!
http://forum.rustoxide.com/resources/underfoundation-box-glitchers.592/

To find sleeping bag glitchers
http://forum.rustoxide.com/resources/getsleepingbagowner.572/

Anti speed and antyfly
http://forum.rustoxide.com/resources/r-antispeed-hack-with-auto-ban.471/

Anty range hack
http://forum.rustoxide.com/resources/death-handler-with-mysql-and-anti-cheat.478/
Back to top Go down
IMI

Rank Points : 142640

PostSubject: Re: Recommended plugins to improve game   Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:18 pm

on top of that a private message system would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
DragonBlade

DragonBlade

Rank Points : 143401

PostSubject: Re: Recommended plugins to improve game   Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Guys keep in mind that the server doesn't have 500gb of ram to run whatever plugins you guys want. I would like a Private Message plugin and all those anti-hacker plugins but i also want a playable server that doesn't lag because its running every plugin you can think of.
Back to top Go down
GerNewman

GerNewman

Rank Points : 142520

PostSubject: Re: Recommended plugins to improve game   Recommended plugins to improve game EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Thats true, but pm would help to report hackers way better. Say u see someone doing strange things, u can pm an admin to investigate this player without warning this player. Cause if u report in global chat, he will for sure stop hacking/glitching/whatever.
So besides an comfort option for us players it is an securety option for the server.

Beside of this, i agree with the removal plugin, its way more better then the current one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended plugins to improve game   Recommended plugins to improve game Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommended plugins to improve game
Page 1 of 1